When StatementOut is managing your statement and invoice processing, payment processing, and direct mail campaigns, we know how important it is to have a partner you can rely on. You’re entrusting us to not only be reliable and easy to work with; and partner that gets the job done for you ontime and error free, but also to be a partner with a plan if there’s ever a fire, flood, or major mechanical failure.
Disaster Mitigation Plan
At StatementOut, we’ve created a Disaster Mitigation Plan to seamlessly respond in the event of a natural disaster. Our plan includes:
- World-class server hosting for eBusiness portals ensuring 100% uptime.
- World-class server hosting for StatementOut’s data processing ensuring 100% uptime.
- Data that is backed up daily with redundant servers standing by at our Hooksett, NH facility.
- A regional back-up partner that is located in the Southeastern U.S. Together, we can implement a seamless continuity plan to satisfy any compliance requirements. Our regional backup partner is also one of the few company’s capable of processing Smart Data.
- Multi-region co-production capabilities.
- Multi-region backup for your print to mail infrastructure.
Let Us Get You Back Online If You Experience A Disaster
Have you had a natural disaster strike your business and you’re in need of temporary capacity from a trusted vendor? StatementOut has flexible solutions that allow clients to attain the level of production continuity they require. We have the capacity and can for example, print to 8 different high volume cut-sheet printers in two different physical locations from the same database simultaneously.
Whether it’s outsourcing a percentage of your production to us on an ongoing basis, implementing a post-disaster recovery plan with temporary capacity for high volume printing, or implementing ongoing regional disaster recovery capability, we can tailor a plan to fit your needs.
Contact Us today to discuss your disaster recovery needs.