How does it work?
Billing Company (You)
• Send data for a normal bill run via secure FTP.
• Approve documents electronically via web portal.
• Invoice images and data are updated on web portal (no action required).
• Automated emails are sent to end-users who have requested them.
Customer (Your End User)
• Clicks on the link in the automated email to access web portal.
• Login and review current and/or past bills.
• Selects bill(s) to pay and enter credit card or ACH info. Select "Pay".
• Send the payer a confirmation number, date, time and amount of payment.
• Send payer an email with the above information.
• Send Billing Company (You) an electronic AR file daily to update your records.
StatementOut does not at any time have control or access to your or your
customers funds. Your bank will initiate the actual funds transfer to move
authorized payments from your customers account to your company account.
Our electronic bill system uses PCI Verified Level 1 servers. If your billing service is not PCI Compliant give us call today. A data breach and the negative publicity that is sure to follow can mean disaster.